Refund Policy For BindUp
Speed Dating Events and Other Events
Unless otherwise expressed in the event details page on the Website, the following terms shall apply:
(a) We will not give out any of your personal information without your express permission, unless the law requires us to do so.
(b) If unforeseen circumstances render an advertised venue unusable, we reserve the right to move the event to an alternative one. Should this be the case, we will always provide our guests with as much notice as possible.
(c) In the event of an event being cancelled, you are entitled for a refund or you can opt to credit to your account for a future event.
(d) We are not able to accept cancellations less than 7 days before the event, as the quality and success of our event would be compromised by an uneven ratio of males/females. You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel less than 7 days before event.
(e) We will refund 50% of fee if you cancel 7 days or more prior to the event.
(f) We will refund 50% of fee if the ratio of males/females is less than 1:2 (e.g. 1:3 whereby three men for every woman ratio)
We do our upmost to provide a balance of males and females at each event, but we cannot guarantee this and accept no responsibility for an uneven ratio.
(g) All guests are asked to treat their fellow guests with respect and courtesy. Should any guest become offensive or abusive, we reserve the right to deny admission or expel them. In such a case there will be no refund.
(h) We do not guarantee that guests will receive matches at our events as the preferences depends on each individual. However, we set up the method of message cards so that you can receive and give contact details to the participant you wish to know more or get in touch later.
(i) We take no responsibility for any emotional upset or physical harm that may arise from communications with other guests, before, during or after one of our events, without limitation.
(j) Criminal acts i.e. sexual harassment and illegal drugs are prohibited and we may apprehend the suspect as civilian arrest and handover to the police or relevant authorities
(k) Any person who are already drunk or not sober due to influence by any drug or alcohol will be expelled and deny admission. Our event staff will have the absolute right to determine whether that person is drunk or not sober or not qualify to join the event.
(l) In the event that you are injured, or suffer damages to yourself or your personal items, of any kind at one of our events, you agree to release BindUp and the Company from any liability.
(m) By purchasing a ticket to an event you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you are single.
(n) Guests are responsible for turning up to an event on time. If guests turn up late to an event, we are under no obligation to allow them to participate in the event, nor offer any refund or compensation.
(o) The event admission fee you paid is solely for event admission and does not include food and refreshments. Food, drinks and refreshments quantity and quality varies subject to the Company discretion and are not prepared to cater for each and every participant. Food, drinks and refreshments are items that we provide additionally and we do not guarantee any satisfaction by participants. You may avoid consuming any of them as you wish. We are not obligated to provide the food, drinks and refreshments. We will not refill or replenish any that has been served.
(p) Photography or videography may be used at some of our events and by agreeing to these terms & conditions you are giving BindUp and the Company permission to use these photos and video images on our website and in marketing materials.
(q) Every care is taken to ensure that information on our website is correct and accurate; however we cannot guarantee that this will always be possible.
Refund Policy For Memory index
Charge and Payment Method
1. The price for the Product, and payment period and method will be separately stipulated on the Website.
2. The Company may change the price for the Product, without advance notice to you.
3. You are unable to demand from the Company any refund or to refuse to pay the Company prices regarding the purchased Product, except for the cases set forth in the paragraph 6 of the next Article.
Purchase of Product
1. When the Company accepts your offer to purchase, the Company will notify you of such acceptance by means separately stipulated by the Company.
2. A purchase agreement for the Product will be established between the Company and you at the time when the Company issues a notice of acceptance for your offer to purchase. Once your offer to purchase is accepted by the Company, you are unable to cancel your offer to purchase the Product unless the Company consents thereto.
3. You must pay the price for the Product, and settlement fees and other charges relating to payment, in accordance with the method stipulated by the Company.
4. The Product will be shipped to the delivery destination separately designated by the Company in accordance with the method separately stipulated by the Company. The delivery destination designated by the Company will be notified to you before shipping the Product. The delivery obligation of the Company to you is deemed completed at the time when the Company ships the Product to the delivery destination; and you acknowledge that the Company is not liable whatsoever for delay in Product delivery, or loss, theft, damage or other accident to the Product arising after having shipped the Product, or for an incorrect input of the address (if the delivery destination is an address you have designated).
5. Upon receipt of the Product, you must immediately check the number, contents, quality or damage of the Product.
6. The Company will accept returns, replacement or re-delivery of the Product, only in the cases set forth in the following items. However, the costs required to return the Product will be borne by you.
- (1) if the delivered Product bears an obvious defect,
- (2) if the delivered Product is not the Product you have purchased,
- (3) or if the ordered Product of yours is short on numbers.
7. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will not accept return of the Product falling under any of the following items:
- (1) the Product is damaged or stained for causes attributable to you,
- (2) the Product is defective to causes not attributable to the Company, such as an accident in transit,
- (3) the Product is out of focus and considered to be within the scope acceptable in light of common sense,
- (4) the Product of which four (4) weeks or more have elapsed from the date of shipment, or
- (5) another Product separately designated by the Company.
8. In delivering the Product to you, the Company may enclose an advertisement or promotion. You will consent in advance that the Company will enclose an advertisement or promotion.